WE BELIEVE THAT EACH TEAM MEMBER MATTERS AND HAS A CLEAR IMPACT ON OUR COMPANY SUCCESS
WHAT DOES SIGRUN LOOK FOR?
- Sigrun Partners seeks people who not only have the right analytical and communication skills, but also the right attitude such as initiative, common sense, critical spirit and work ethic.
- We look for self-confident people with high levels of competence, people who are continuously looking to improve and are able to deal with all the challenges of an ever-changing environment.
To participate in one of our recruitment processes, please fill in the following form:
WHAT DOES SIGRUN HAVE TO OFFER?
- The opportunity to gain valuable work experience in executing M&A transactions, debt restructuring and financing structure.
- Training in modeling corporate transactions (M&A, LBO, and Project Finance), assessment and analysis of financial structure, as well as access to courses, sources of information and external publications.
- We encourage our team members to think as leaders and to take their own initiatives of business growth by giving responsibilities to all of them, no matter how senior or experienced they may be.
- At Sigrun Partners, we work in a professional and friendly environment and promote knowledge sharing among all the team members, regardless of their job position, in order to achieve individual and collective.
- We avoid having a complex organization chart and promote creativity, entrepreneurship and self-development.